- 15/05/2019 You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- 15/05/2019 Why is a digital-first brief an important part of the campaign process?
- 15/05/2019 What is the main difference between a traditional campaign brief and a digital-first one?
- 15/05/2019 Louise, who works for a computer company, sent her loyal customers and brand fans a display ad with this message: “For your first purchase, get a discount” display ad. Why didn’t this work?
- 15/05/2019 What would you recommend for a company that wasn’t yet clear who their target is or their unique benefit?
- 15/05/2019 You received some feedback that your team thinks you missed some vital micro-moments. What do you do to find the ones you missed?
- 15/05/2019 What is the risk to a brand if it wants to be everything to every possible customer?
- 15/05/2019 Imagine you created a sponsored post for your target audience. The post linked to a detailed side-by-side comparison of your product suite. You noticed that you received very little traffic. What principle would you need to strengthen?
- 15/05/2019 What would be the best format and message for a women’s clothing retailer in the “Do” stage?
- 15/05/2019 To capture the “Do” stage for a marketing campaign selling men’s razors, you invited users who watched your entire pre-roll ad to sign up for a newsletter on male grooming trends. The results were dismal. Why?
- 15/05/2019 Imagine you were explaining how to stay relevant in the digital ecosystem. What would be the most important point to get across?
- 15/05/2019 The other day you were searching for electronic music schools and visited some related sites. A few days later you were curious about how many calories were in the curry rice you had at lunch and searched “calories in curry rice”. You landed on a site with nutritional tips and noticed a display ad for an electronic music school. You decide to click on it. What signal was likely used to target you with this ad?
- 15/05/2019 You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- 15/05/2019 Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
Activate customer-centric marketing Assessment Answers
Digital Transformation: Activate customer-centric marketing Assessment Answers