- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for general audiences, similar to movie ratings. Which targeting option should they use?
- How does an advertiser create a blacklist of apps and sites where their ads will never serve?
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Answers
Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics, Learn the ways Google places ads on content and how you can use Google’s brand controls to achieve your unique brand appropriateness goals.