- An advertiser wants to prevent ads for their new campaign from serving on problematic domains. What should they do?
- An advertiser wants to see what portion of their ads are serving outside their targeted geographic region. Where should they look?
- Why would an advertiser use digital content labels?
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
DoubleClick Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Answers
Learn the ways Google places ads on content and how you can use Google’s brand controls to achieve your unique brand appropriateness goals.