Create/Sign UP a free Microsoft account
1. Go to create a free Microsoft account sign up page or enter the URL
https://signup.live.com/ in your web browser to go to new Microsoft account sign up page.
2. You can use any email address as the username for your new Microsoft account, including addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo! or Gmail. If you already sign in to a Windows PC, tablet, or phone, Xbox Live, Outlook.com, or OneDrive, use that account to Sign in to your Microsoft account sign in page or enter the URL
https://login.live.com/ in your browser to go to account sign in page.
3. Enter Your name will appear to your friends, coworkers, family, and others in the Microsoft services you use.
4. Use your favourite email address as username of your Microsoft account to sign in to all Microsoft services. Example: YourUserID@example.com
5. Passwords must have at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
6. Enter your Country/region.
7. Enter your date of birth helps Microsoft provide you with things like age-appropriate settings. Microsoft won’t display it without your permission.
8. Enter your phone number helps you to keep your account secure. Microsoft will send a verification code as a text message or an automated call if Microsoft need to verify your identity.
9. Enter the characters you see in the image. for a real person is creating this account or not.
10. Click on Create Account button to submit your form.