- 15/05/2019 You’re surfing some of your social media sites and the exact same electronic music school advertisement from earlier in the day appears. Earlier, you clicked on the ad, but this time you don’t. What could have been done to be more relevant in that micro-moment?
- 15/05/2019 Imagine an intern asked you about contextual and intent-rich signals. What would you say?
- 15/05/2019 You just received disappointingly low results from an awareness campaign for a local non-profit that you managed. You did your research and used a wide array of signals to make sure you got your answers to your micro-moments right. What will you try next time?
- 15/05/2019 Your data is showing that mobile isn’t performing well. However, you know from a focus group that users are using mobile early in their journey and that mobile isn’t getting the credit it deserves. What mobile engagement and conversion strategy do you suggest to ensure mobile gets proper credit?
- 15/05/2019 Why should companies adopt mobile-first thinking?
- 15/05/2019 Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- 15/05/2019 You’re a marketing manager for a leading online music store and have been given a new key performance indicator (KPI) to hit this quarter: sell 25 percent more units of electronica artists month over month. What mobile engagement would you recommend to achieve this goal?
- 15/05/2019 You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- 15/05/2019 You received some feedback that your team thinks you missed some vital micro-moments. What do you do to find the ones you missed?
- 15/05/2019 The other day you were searching for electronic music schools and visited some related sites. A few days later you were curious about how many calories were in the curry rice you had at lunch and searched “calories in curry rice”. You landed on a site with nutritional tips and noticed a display ad for an electronic music school. You decide to click on it. What signal was likely used to target you with this ad?
How to find mobile customers Assessment Answers
Digital Transformation: How to find mobile customers Assessment Answers