- Go to Control Panel on your computer.
- In the Network and Internet category.
- Click on View network status and tasks.
- In another way you can also change the category view to small icons or large icons view in control panel.
- Then, click on Network and Sharing Center
- Your address bar address looks like this.
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center
- You will see “View your basic network information and set up connections” tab next to you will find “View your active networks“.
- If you are using LAN internet connection. Then, click on “Ethernet“.
- In the Ethernet Status window in General tab click on Details.
- In the Network Connection Details window you will see Physical Address. its called your computer’s MAC address.
View network status and tasks
control panel category view to small icons
Network and Sharing Center
View your active networks “Ethernet”
Network Connection Details > Physical Address (MAC address).