- 16/05/2019 What would be the best key performance indicator for a coffee company that just opened and is trying to attract a new clientele?
- 16/05/2019 Ormond, who works for a national basketball franchise, wanted to reach more fans with new content. They identified new segments and aimed to deliver real-time, online, live game footage. Conversions were really low. Why didn’t this work?
- 16/05/2019 Imagine you’re trying to convince your board that investing in programmatic technology would be a step forward for your company. What do you think would convince them?
- 16/05/2019 Ron markets football cleats for a sporting goods company and ran a dynamic campaign in the hope of increasing sales volumes. Conversions in the “See” stage were really low. Which explanation is the most plausible?
- 16/05/2019 If you were asked to explain programmable marketing to your peers, what should you say?
- 16/05/2019 Which programmatic tool allows you to purchase individual impressions in auction-based environments?
- 16/05/2019 Imagine you’re prepping your team about an upcoming programmatic campaign and someone asks you how you’ll actually plan and buy ad space. What do you say?
- 16/05/2019 Rodrigo’s campaign to increase automobile sales using an online car configurator didn’t convert as hoped. The configurator usage was high, but sales were low. What went wrong?
- 16/05/2019 Jenni sells custom-printed t-shirts and knows that customers begin their journey online with research on their mobile devices and end up making most purchases using their desktop. But, on her recent programamtic campaign, mobile isn’t getting any credit. What would you recommend to solve this measurement problem?
- 16/05/2019 You just received low results from an awareness campaign for a local non-profit you manage. You used a wide array of signals to make sure you provided relevant answers across the entire journey. What will you try next time?
- 16/05/2019 Louise, who works for a computer company, is trying to understand why customers she targeted in the “Care” stage didn’t convert. She sent them a “For your first purchase of software, get a discount” display ad. Why didn’t this work?
- 15/05/2019 If you wanted to understand if the impressions you purchased were actually seen by customers, what measurement concept would you ask to know more about?
- 15/05/2019 You’re surfing some of your social media sites and the exact same electronic music school advertisement from earlier in the day appears. Earlier, you clicked on the ad, but this time you don’t. What could have been done to be more relevant in that micro-moment?
- 15/05/2019 What would be the best format and message for a women’s clothing retailer in the “Do” stage?
- 15/05/2019 The other day you were searching for electronic music schools and visited some related sites. A few days later you were curious about how many calories were in the curry rice you had at lunch and searched “calories in curry rice”. You landed on a site with nutritional tips and noticed a display ad for an electronic music school. You decide to click on it. What signal was likely used to target you with this ad?
- 15/05/2019 You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- 15/05/2019 Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
Programmable marketing basics Assessment Answers
Digital Transformation: Programmable marketing basics Assessment Answers