- 28/11/2019 What are the three types of attribution models you can choose to build in Search Ads 360?
- 28/11/2019 Jenny is an agency manager and Jonathan is an agency user. Based on these different permissions, which of the following is true?
- 28/11/2019 A client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag can track this?
- 28/11/2019 Which of these definitions best describes what data-driven attribution models can do?
- 28/11/2019 What goal does a bid strategy use to optimize bids?
- 28/11/2019 Anna is ready to get started using Search Ads 360 to set up her first search campaign. What are the correct steps and order she needs to perform them in?
- 28/11/2019 What is one advantage of using Search Ads 360 to manage multiple large and complex campaigns?
- 28/11/2019 What is the new name for DoubleClick Search?
- 28/11/2019 What is the new name for Google’s DoubleClick Suite?
- 28/11/2019 Jorge wants to examine performance by device type to compare conversions between desktop, mobile, and tablet. How would he view this information in the performance dashboard?
- 28/11/2019 What information can a Floodlight tag track using custom variables?
- 28/11/2019 What added benefits does the Data Studio integration in Search Ads 360 provide over using executive reports?
- 28/11/2019 Ali uses spreadsheets to track his clients’ budgets, manually calculate trends, and implement formulas to work out target spend. He also uses them to create the daily budget reports that he attaches in emails to his team. How can Search Ads 360 make Ali’s task simpler?
- 16/03/2018 What would you do first to report on data for your “thank you page” Floodlight activity?
- 11/03/2018 Bid strategies can find the most opportunities under which condition?
Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Answers
The Search Ads 360 Certification exam covers setting up Search campaigns across multiple search engines; assigning goals, targeting, and bid strategies; troubleshooting issues; measuring the impact; and optimizing campaigns for improved performance.